i love food.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

AHAHHA. i cannot log on into friendster. So irritating.
Nah, seriously. I'm damn annoyed. I want to see who that audrey person is and Ailin Kea is a sickening slut and not reply my IMs on msn. Plus Miss Gracie Goh accepted my friend request.
sigh sigh sigh.
Today is a weird day like that kinda dream come true kinda day. so it's weird.
I had a fight with Madam Lim this morning and we had a great shouting match which was really loud and she decided not to shout with me anymore because, i really really shouted at her.
Then the new VP had something against my slippers and usually hidden toes. Then i was trying to be as sarcastic as possible with her cos she didn't know there is a 3P. and i feel very sad for her cos she's gonna take over as principal and she doesnt even know the basic information like what classes are there in the damn school. Brilliant, i say, brilliant. And she has to come scold mrs. Wong for what I did wrong. It's damn stupid lah. Then she pisses of Mrs. Wong and everyone gets into shiaatzz.
And we have double period of bio where we staged a rebellion against the new teacher. It was like crappy cos whatever we said either backfired or we did something not according to plan and some sort of funny shiatzz happens and we all get screwed and we don't have fun.
Come to think of it, today wasn't really a "dream come true kinda day"
& i lost my Japan Exchange programme form. Tomorrow must submit. I wanna take part! :(

Gosh gosh gosh. So many things, So little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home